commons-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: [email] bad cid returned from embed in HtmlEmail?
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:31:41 GMT
hi,
i posted the following mail to this mailinglist some weeks ago
(2003.09.25). nobody answered. i also tired to mail an author of the
source code. no anwer.
is the email project dead? i know that nobody has to answer an email.
but i think it's good to know if a jakarta (sub) project is dead or not.

greets.
joel