commons-dev mailing list archives

From __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>
Subject Re: [lang] StringUtils.substringAfter()
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 23:39:51 GMT
I don't think that your case is unusual.  Actually, I would expect
stripStart to do what you want, and (a nonexistent) stripStart(String,
char[]) to do what the current stripStart(String, String) does.

However, this doesn't solve your problem.  I think your suggestion would
be useful, but I'm not sure about a name either.