commons-dev mailing list archives

From __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>
Subject Re: [lang] ArrayUtils.reverse
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 19:08:44 GMT
I think it's a good idea, but I like method that returns void also,
because it may save memory by modifying the input array.

Maybe your suggested method should be renamed to:

Object[] copyReverse(final Object[] array)

and be modified to not operate on the argument, but instead create a
copy of it and return the reverse of the copy.

What do you think?