commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [convert] initial code commit
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 05:16:34 GMT
Henri Yandell wrote:

>You need the project.xml I just commited to the sandbox top level to
>build using Maven. No ant build as yet.

The former requirement doesn't cause me any grief.  The later is an
absolute prerequisite if you would like nightly builds produced like we
do for the other commons and sandbox packages.  Fortunately, it's fairly
easy to create such a thing:  "maven ant:generate-build" and then check
in the corresponding build.xml file.

>I've ignored Locale concepts and default values to keep things simpler.

Locale concepts are the only thing that makes conversion issues even
mildly interesting :-).

>{/braindump}
>
>Apologies for playing with this on my own for a week. I was having fun :)
>
>Hen

Craig