commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: [collections] TestMap is sweet
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 13:06:32 GMT
Henri Yandell wrote:
> I love coding against this class, in that it catches so many things. I
> hate just how painful Maps are to code fully :)

I agree -- same comment for TestCollection and all of the other
wonderful stuff in the framework. Excellent idea to package separately.

btw, Stephen recently changed the name of TestMap to "AbstractTestMap"
-- must have been before you added TestOrderedMap.  I just changed the
references in TestOrderedMap to use the new name.

Phil