commons-dev mailing list archives

From John Keyes <j...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [CLI] Version 2 Proposal (take 5)
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:09:30 GMT
Hi Rami,

> I was happy to see that someone has done something to cli.
> I was using the cli 1 heavily in my project and ran constantly
> into problems and had to patch it and add extension (resulting in
> spaghetti code). I have been thinking about building a new cli package
> from scratch but now I saw your mail.
If you want to have your problems addressed you need to send
mails to the list.  It is of little use to the group if you find bugs
and don't report them.

Previously on this list I began a discussion on the new design
for CLI 2.  When you see these discussions please don't
remain silent, join in.  The more viewpoints the better.

-John K