commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <ggreg...@seagullsw.com>
Subject RE: [codec] version 1.1.1 ETA?
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 23:16:00 GMT
Well, DoubleMetaphone is in 1.1 already. It seems odd to yank it now. If
really do yank it, then calling the next rev 1.2 would be appropriate. Are
there other changes now in cvs that warrant more than a maintenance point
upgrade?

What about:

(1) Javadoc DoubleMetaphone to the effect that it has not been tested
properly.

(2) Add a simple unit test with room to grow.

(3) What new features are in cvs that make us a 1.2 label instead of 1.1.1?

Gary