commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <rwaldh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: add commons-primitives to nightly build
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:47:11 GMT
On that note, it seems that the sandbox "primitives" project should
probably be removed or at least renamed sometime soon, to avoid this sort
of confusion.  All the more so because the sandbox and "proper" versions
are different things, not simply time-separated versions of one another.

- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>