commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Graham <grahamdavid1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [all] new list for cvs commits? (was Re: commons-configuration)
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 00:19:23 GMT
It makes sense for the commit messages to be delivered to the dev list
because they directly relate to the development of the project.  The
problem with commons-dev is that many different projects use it so the
volume is higher than other dev lists.  Simple email filtering rules help
to get rid of messages you don't want to see.

David