commons-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Priblouda <kpriblo...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [codec] version 1.1.1 ETA?
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2003 11:17:22 GMT

Hi all, since codec seems to ´be alive, I would like
ask if some features are planned:

As base64 user I have to encode big chunks of data.
Currently base64 would work off array, and allocate
another
array. What about srteam support?  Like base64 output
stream,

Any interst in contributions in this area?

regards,

=====
----[ Konstantin Pribluda ( ko5tik ) ]----------------
Zu Verstärkung meines Teams suche ich ab Sofort einen
Softwareentwickler[In] für die Festanstellung.
Arbeitsort: Mainz
Skills:  Programieren, Kentnisse in OpenSource-Bereich