commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <>
Subject Re: [collections] Re: Working commons-collections nightly no longer available
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 11:37:41 GMT
On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Craig R. McClanahan wrote:

> The nightly build process for Commons packages (for Collections, the
> output goes to
> <>)
> runs on my home server, and simply runs an "ant dist" on each package,
> tars/zips up the output in the "dist" directory and the source, and
> publishes them.  You will note that recent nightly builds (such as last
> night's -- 20030930) do indeed contain both JARs.

My mistake.  I had assumed based upon the changes to build.xml and from
Tim's report that only commons-collections.jar was available in the
nightly distro.

Tim, you'll want to grab both JARs from the nightlies for now.

> The nightly build process for Commons packages does not, and never has,
> automated the publishing of the individual JAR files anywhere.  In
> particular, publishing anything to ibiblio is something that someone
> else would need to be doing.

Yes, of course.  I don't think anyone expected otherwise.  Thanks Craig.

> Craig McClanahan

- Rod <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: