commons-dev mailing list archives

From John Keyes <j...@mac.com>
Subject Re: sandbox 'article'
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:57:17 GMT
CLI is back in the sandbox for it's version 2 development.
Does this go against what the sandbox was intended for?
The main reason to head back to the sandbox is that 2
is vastly different to 1 and the majority of the code
has been written by Rob Oxspring (who does not have karma
for commons).  So myself and Rob thought it would be good
to head back to the sandbox to muck around and get this
code heading in the direction of a release (and also
to get to know each other's strengths and weaknesses).
So it is active but is also promoted!

-John K