commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Colebourne" <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [collections] Map.Entry and KeyValue
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 22:41:59 GMT
Test classes applied, thanks.

I am planning on keeping the package name, as it leaves it more open for
additions in the future. And pairs isnt such a bad name.

Stephen

----- Original Message -----
From: "Neil O'Toole" <neilotoole@users.sourceforge.net>
To: "Jakarta Commons Developers List" <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 7:03 AM
Subject: Re: [collections] Map.Entry and KeyValue

----

> /*
>  * $Header:
/home/cvspublic/jakarta-commons/collections/src/test/org/apache/commons/coll
ections/observed/TestAll.java,v 1.4 2003/09/28 21:50:37 scolebourne Exp $

----

> /*
>  * $Header:
x:/apps/cvsnt/cvs_repository/main/notifyingcollections/src/test/org/apache/c
ommons/collections/TestKeyValueRecord.java,v 1.1 2003/09/20 22:00:46 otoolen
Exp $

----

----