commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Euclides da Silva Junior - DATAPREVRJ <Jose.Eucli...@rj.previdenciasocial.gov.br>
Subject ENC: Needing help with DBCP - slow response time
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:45:10 GMT

Sorry, my email server was down...

Dear Dirk,
bad news!
I have done these steps bellows: updating process of DBCP & POOL packages.
Unfortunatelly, since i have done it, i have been getting a cast error
message when my app runs. See bellow:

exception

java.lang.ClassCastException
	at BancoServlet.getDica(BancoServlet.java:459)
	at BancoServlet.recuperaDicaTopico(BancoServlet.java:373)
	at BancoServlet.service(BancoServlet.java:238)
	at
FilterChain.java:247)

The worst is: the line 459 is this one. The Blob headache... It was running
before this change...
 BLOB blob = ((OracleResultSet)rs).getBLOB("TE_ANEXO_DICA");
      if ( blob.length() == 0)

Any help will be appreciated!
Euclides.