commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: Hivemind and Javassist
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:30:09 GMT
Nope, haven't done much in terms of performance and load testing yet. I've done some profiling
the vast bulk of time is spent XML parsing, but that's a one-time cost. I've done some
investigations of relative performance ... check out the blog about a month back.  Isolating
performance hot spots is on my TODO list.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components