commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Colebourne" <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [collections] jar file names
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 21:25:17 GMT
From: "Rodney Waldhoff" <rwaldhoff@apache.org>
> Assuming "pcollections" is up and running (not necessarily released, but
> with the code moved over, existing as commons proper component with
> nightly builds and all that) before anything is removed, deprecated or
> passed over for release from commons-collections, I think I'd support such
> a proposal.
All sounds OK. I've created a shell project on my PC, so we just need to
have a vote for a new commons-proper component I guess. I've attached a
proposal for you to check out. Let me know if you think it needs changes.

> On the bikeshed side, I'm not a fan of the name "pcollections", but I
> don't have anything better either, so I suppose that'll do.
I don't have anything else better either.

Are you happy for the package to be pcollections?

Are you familiar with the website creation aspect (I've not updated the
website yet :-). Is there a doc/guide? DO we want to use maven for the site?

Stephen