commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject [HiveMind] What next?
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:35:47 GMT
I've been touching up the framework and docs and I really think HiveMind is ready to go into
beta.

My definition of beta is "code complete, no changes outside of focused bug fixes".  In other
words,
by going to beta, we're saying that HiveMind is feature complete for a 1.0 release.

We have lots of cool ideas for a 1.1 release ... but despite the surprising amount of interest
in
HiveMind, my preference is to keep it as small and focused as possible, without omitting any
features that will be generally useful.

I've lost track of all the cool ideas that have popped up. We need a HiveMind wiki somewhere.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components