commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Essl <christiane...@yahoo.de>
Subject [HiveMind] Question about basic LiveCycle support
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:17:33 GMT
As I see there are quite some wanted Services which all need at least a
from of destroy:
- Database access (generally Resources)
- Caches
- Pooles

As I see HiveMind does currently not support this. So I want to ask is
there any plan to support something like this?

Maybe in the mean-time we could agree on a 'standard' interface, which such
Services have to implement so that the user knows that she has to 'destroy'
the Service manually. The interface would than later (when LiveCycle is
supported?) also be used by HiveMind - so that such Service won't have to
change.