commons-dev mailing list archives

From Essl Christian <ju...@esslchristian.de>
Subject Re: [HiveMind] Having problem with tomcat.
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:08:31 GMT
On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:39:40 -0400, Howard M. Lewis Ship
<hlship@comcast.net> wrote:

> I just adapted your patch and checked in the result; I made minor changes
> (each module will get its
> own ClassFactoryClassLoader, which is overkill when multiple modules
> share the same class loader ...
> I just wasn't comfortable using IdentityHashMap keyed on ClassLoader).
> All my tests pass.  Please
> retry using your environment, thanks!

Yes it works in my enviroment. Thank you that you mentioned my name in this
cool project. Actually also my maven unit-tests work now (I don't now why
the original hivemind tests worked but when hivemind was used in my project
my test didn't work with it).

I also think that your aproach with one ClassLoader per module is better
(it's at least faster).