commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/resources build-legacy.xml build.xml
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 07:26:09 GMT
On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, robert burrell donkin
<robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> it is also dangerous since gump and nightly builds work from the ant
> build.xml - if this is not maintained, then there may be false
> positives and false negatives.

For pretty much the same reason, could you please also update the Gump
descriptor (you have commit access to jakarta-gump 8-)

The current Gump run is going to fail as the maven generated build
file runs the Unit tests (which is good IMHO) but the current (well,
current until a few seconds ago) Gump descriptor doesn't know about
the JUnit dependency at all.

I've patched the descriptor in Gump's cvs, please compare it to a
maven generated descriptor to see whether there is anything different.
The version we have now works for my machine.

Cheers

        Stefan