commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject RE: karma pls.
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2003 17:43:42 GMT

I don't think this is something that root needs to worry about. It just
needs a change to the cvs avail file, which some Commons committers have
access to change. I'm not sure exactly who they are, but they usually pipe
up when a request like this is made and make it so.

It's also not something that needs voting for, any Jakarta/ASF committer
may request access to the Commons.

Could be wrong though :) Have removed root from the cc and just kept
Sander in the loop.

Hen