commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] New committer - Matthew Hawthorne (fwd)
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:28:53 GMT

I think these go to you Jim?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 22:15:37 -0700
From: __matthewHawthorne <>
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List <>
Subject: Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] New committer - Matthew Hawthorne

I apologize for the administrative mail, but I'm not sure where else to
send it.

I faxed in my signed CLA on Thursday, September 4th, but haven't
received any confirmation or info about my account.

Can anybody help me out here?  I'd appreciate it...

* Stephen Colebourne ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote :
 > Please can a new Apache committer account be created for Matthew:
 > Requested username:
 > matth
 > Name:
 > Matthew Hawthorne
 > Email:
As soon as we get a signed CLA on file for him, sure.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message