commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Heuer <heue...@acm.org>
Subject Re: [collections] 3.0 release (1)
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:57:12 GMT
Hello Stephen,

Could you add methods to ObservableCollection and friends that forward to
the ModificationHandler,

public void addPreModificationListener(Object l)
{
  getHandler().addPreModificationListener(l);
}

public void removePreModificationListener(Object l)
public void addPostModificationListener(Object l)
public void removePostModificationListener(Object l)

etc.

Also, before release, does anyone else want to weigh in on Observable vs.
Observed?

   michael