commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Betwixt] Contribution
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:50:21 GMT
On Tuesday, September 23, 2003, at 01:19 PM, Gian Carlo Pace wrote:

> Hello,

hi

> I'd like to understand better and eventually contribute to Betwixt project
> but I'm lurking this list for a while and couldn't see any mail about it.

most of the betwixt traffic has been on the user list recently.

> Is the right list?

i'd suggest subscribing to both user and dev. often, it's a good feeling
to be able to come up with a solution for users.

> Is the project alive?

yep (but not as alive as we'd like it). i've got a lot of code sitting
around that needs to be reviewed, tidied up and committed. you might be
lucky because betwixt should hopefully be easier to work on once this
refactoring is completed.

> Who is working on it?

i've been doing most of the work in recent times. general apache work has
taken too much of my time recently but i hope to able to get back to
betwixt very soon.

james probably has his hands full with geronimo (the ASF J2EE project) and
martin has been busy working on his other projects but it's likely that he'
ll need to come back to work some more on betwixt soon.

- robert