commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Oxley, David" <David.Ox...@workplace-systems.plc.uk>
Subject RE: [collections] New Collection
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:29:24 GMT
Sorry, my patch went missing. Too big? Anyway here it is gzipped.
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Oxley, David [mailto:David.Oxley@workplace-systems.plc.uk]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 1:16 PM
To: 'commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: [collections] New Collection

That's what I meant, cheers.
I found another collection that seems to be a better starting point,
org.apache.commons.collections.DoubleOrderedMap. So far I have made a couple
of changes to this class:
1. Changed it to use Comparator's if specified rather than natural ordering.

2. Transaction support.
I have attached an initial patch. This is NOT for committing as I haven't
finished yet.
I have a few questions:
1. Once I've finished, will the patch be applied (based on what I've already
done)?
2. Roughly when is the next release of Commons-Collections?
3. There are no decorators specifically for DoubleOrderedMap. Should I write
some?
Cheers,
Dave.