commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject [VOTE] Sort of new committer:
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 12:50:39 GMT

Howdy,
I'd like to nominate I would like to propose Jean-Frederic Clere
(jfclere@apache.org) as a new commons committer.  He's already a
committer for tomcat, tomcat connectors, commons-sandbox, and other
modules, and I need his help on commons-daemon ;)

[X] +1, let him commit!
[ ] +0
[ ] -0
[ ] -1, no, because....