commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject [VOTE] Promote commons-sandbox-daemon to Commons Proper
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 14:09:49 GMT

Howdy,
The tomcat team would like to promote commons-daemon to the
commons-proper and issue a 1.0 release to serve as a dependency for
tomcat 5.0 stable.

We have been using commons-daemon for a while, and there are no open
bugs filed against it.  We'll go through with the proper release
process, plan, and vote, as always, of course.  In fact, I'll probably
be the release manager for it.

Please vote on this promotion ;)  Thanks,

Yoav Shapira

Vote:  Promote commons-attributes to commons proper
[ X ] +1 I am in favor of the move, and will help support it
[ ] +0 I am in favor of the move, but am unable to help support it
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of the move
[ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).