commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [digester] further usage examples
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:53:00 GMT
committed. many thanks.

it should be possible to use maven (thanks dion!) to generate some
documentation for the examples. will probably need some jelly to tie
everything together. i don't have the time to do this right now so if
anyone wants to volunteer to get this working, please post something to
the list and i'll hold off.

- robert