commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <>
Subject Re: [beanutils][lang] BeanFactory Proposal
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 22:03:27 GMT
hi david

i did take a look at this a little while ago and i'm fairly positive about
the proposal. but there's a huge backlog of beanutils stuff that really
needs looking at and thinking about (including your proposal).

on issue (that i think has been raised in the past) is that the factory is
not just about beans - it seems to me like a more general utility class. i'
ve cc'd lang so that they can help to settle this issue.

comments anyone?

- robert