commons-dev mailing list archives

From Harish Krishnaswamy <hkrishnasw...@comcast.net>
Subject [HiveMind] Ignored parsing problems
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:46:17 GMT
Last night I built a proof of concept for my work with
Tapestry/HiveMind/iBatisDB. It was so much fun and the code is so clean.
Long live open source!

Now to the question. While building the proof of concept, I spent most
of the time debugging one stupid typo in the module descriptor.
Apparently I did not have the logger set up or I would have seen the
problem. I can see from a microkernel stand point why it should not
crash, but is there a way we can turn the logger on by placing a default
log properties in the distribution or something?

-Harish