commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject [VOTE][DBCP] Release Plan for Commons-DBCP 2.0
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2003 17:12:59 GMT
I'd like to propose a vote on the following release plan
for DBCP 2.0.  This release plan can also be found
at:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-commons/dbcp/RELEASE_PLAN_2_0.txt

Per the Jakarta/ASF guidelines (see
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/decisions.html), this
release plan must be approved via a lazy majority vote. The
voting period will end at 23:59:59 GMT on 1 October 2003
or when a clear majority has been established,
whichever comes first.

Here's your ballot:

<---- Please return this portion with your vote ---->
[ ] +1    I am in favor of this plan and I will help
[ ] +0    I am in favor of this plan, but I am unable to help
[ ] -0    I am not in favor of this plan
[ ] -1    I am opposed to this plan being executed,
          and my reason is:

<---- /Please return this portion with your vote ---->

I'll volunteer to be the release manager for this release,
but if someone else wants to, feel free to volunteer.

-  Dirk Verbeeck