commons-dev mailing list archives

From Harish Krishnaswamy <hkrishnasw...@comcast.net>
Subject [HiveMind] Selective intercepting
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 03:56:27 GMT
Interceptors, as I know of them in HiveMind right now, can only be
applied across the board to all methods in the service; there is no
selectivity. But, I think, selective intercepting will be a requirement
for other kinds of interceptors (like a security interceptor or a
transactional interceptor, for example). What do you think? I realize
this would be treading along the AOP territory; may be this could extend
into an ultra light aspect framework too! One for all!

-Harish