commons-dev mailing list archives

From Harish Krishnaswamy <hkrishnasw...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [HiveMind] naming update
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:43:47 GMT
I agree, I wasn't very inclined towards that either, just wanted to see
what others thought. But implementation is not very intuitive at least
in the following case, I think...

<implementation ...>
    <interceptor .../>
</implementation>

Contribution seems appropriate. So how about <service-contribution> and
<configuration-contribution>?

-Harish