commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: [lang] [patch] Conversion of String to long/double
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 17:07:33 GMT
Henri Yandell wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Fredrik Westermarck wrote:
>

>>Hopefully I managed to get the diff right. I had to remove several lines
>>by hand because of differences in the indentation (space vs tabs?). Is
>>there any document that describes what codestyle commons-lang is
>>supposed to use?

In general, follow Hen's sage advice below.  If you are finding tabs in
the source, however, these should be eliminated.  If you run maven
site:generate, the checkstyle plugin should flag this.  It is also
always a good idea to run either maven or ant clean dist and review the
javadoc report to make sure that all tests run and the patch is not
introducing any javadoc warnings or errors.

Thanks for the patches!

Phil