commons-dev mailing list archives

From Fredrik Westermarck <fredrik.westerma...@mdh.se>
Subject [lang] [patch] Conversion of String to long/double
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 16:35:54 GMT
Hi!

Here is the patch that adds stringToLong(String str),
stringToLong(String str, long), stringToDouble(String str) and
stringToDouble(String str, double), testcases are also included.

I have also improved the testcase for stringToFloat(String).

Hopefully I managed to get the diff right. I had to remove several lines
by hand because of differences in the indentation (space vs tabs?). Is
there any document that describes what codestyle commons-lang is
supposed to use?