commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Japanese Translation link is dead
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:30:12 GMT

Dooh. Sorry, this is true (but really temporarily.
I got up this morning, I found that the server was down)

I will get in contact with the server admin (in the USA ...).
Will be fixed within a few hours, I hope.

__ Tetsuya <tetsuya@apache.org> __
(translator of jakarta.terra-intl.com/commons/)

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:17:43 -0400 (EDT)
(Subject: Japanese Translation link is dead)

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org  http://www.terra-intl.com/