commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <rwaldh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [collections] deprecate CursorableLinkedList?
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:38:19 GMT
Since both Craig and you have expressed an interest in keeping this class
around, I'm more than happy to leave it.

Let's remove "implements Serializable" for the 3.0 release, unless someone
feels like making it work (probably a missing a "transient" somewhere).

--
- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>