commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Graham <grahamdavid1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [HiveMind] TSS
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:40:12 GMT
James,
There is a Mapper project in the Commons Sandbox which aims to be a simple
DAO abstraction layer.  It's not a lot of code but it's really been quite
useful in my projects and it may be helpful in this discussion.

BTW, your article (among many others) was part of my research in
developing Mapper.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/mapper/

David

=== message truncated ===