commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Essl <christiane...@yahoo.de>
Subject RE: [HiveMind] I don like HiveMind.getDefault and setDefault(Registry)
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:03:39 GMT
Yes, exactly.

Like:
    public static Registry constructDefaultRegistry(){
        ClassResolver resolver = new DefaultClassResolver();
        RegistryBuilder builder = new RegistryBuilder();

        builder.processModules(resolver);

        Registry registry = builder.constructRegistry(Locale.getDefault());
        return registry;
}

(At the moment I am just not at my computer. So I have to send it this way).

"Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hlship@comcast.net> wrote:
So, you mean something like

public static Registry constructDefaultRegistry();

on class HiveMind?

That's not a bad idea at all.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

Gesendet von http://mail.yahoo.de
Schneller als Mail - der neue Yahoo! Messenger.