commons-dev mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject [messenger] PhoenixMDS and roadmap
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 05:58:04 GMT
Hello.

I notice there's been some work on Messenger lately and I was wondering
if there's an actual roadmap or list of bugs/features before we can see
an actual release?  I'd be interested in assisting in any way I can.

I just released a new project on sourceforge which uses Messenger:
PhoenixMDS, which is actually part of PhoenixJMS.  PhoenixJMS provides a
wrapper for OpenJMS for Avalon Containers and PicoContainer.  PhoenixMDS
uses Messenger to support the MessengeListener interface in Avalon
containers similar to Message Driven Beans.

Thanks.

--
 jaaron  <http://jadetower.org>