commons-dev mailing list archives

From Juancarlo AƱez <juanc...@suigeneris.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Move JRCS out of Jakarta
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 05:47:11 GMT
Serge,

> If it's just a question of getting it incorporated, let's do that!  I
> find it's a great utility and would hate to see it leave Jakarta.  I
> think you'll get some actual benefit out of having it in Jakarta commons
> if it appears in it.

Thanks for your generous offer.

I think that moving up the project to the visible sandbox would not solve
the main problem, which is that I don't have the time to deal with the
complexity of the Jakarta site set up nor with the high volume of messages
in the commons mailing list.

I think it would be best if I move the project out to a site that's more
under my control and simpler to deal with. I think that users and developers
of the tool will benefit alike.

Another posibility would be to move the project's day to day to another
site, but to keep it as part of the Jakarta commons.

Regards,

Juanca