commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject [HiveMind] RE: HiveMind Community
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 14:06:55 GMT
Use one of the Jakarta Commons lists and put [HiveMind] in the subject.

You'll love the new example I'm working on.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components
http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry
http://javatapestry.blogspot.com <http://javatapestry.blogspot.com/>

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Barnett [mailto:abarnett@cantilevertech.com]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 11:09 PM
To: hlship@apache.org
Cc: Andy Barnett
Subject: HiveMind Community

HiveMind is nearly ready to go into 1.0 beta. It's more than time to start building a community
contact Howard M. Lewis Ship if you would like to get involved!

Count me in.

I have been following the HiveMind website with interest for some time, but I must admit I've
been
clueless about how to actually implement an instance of HiveMind until you finally posted
the
'Bootstrapping' page. I contemplated posting to the mailing list for guidance, but the commons-user
list is so cluttered I couldn't imagine it being useful.

I believe the #2 thing you can do for HiveMind right now is setup a dedicated mailing list.
(The #1
thing of course was a concrete example like you've done with your "Bootstrapping" page.)

Cheers,
~Andy