commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: [HiveMind] Ignored parsing problems
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:00:13 GMT
Can't you just use Log4J and a reasonable log4j.properties?  What was your environment? Probably
JDK
1.4 and I don't know what the default behavior is for it.  I'd hate to package up a log4j.properties
or JDK 1.4 logger conf (whatever that looks like) in hivemodule.jar as that might screw up
real
end-users.

HiveMind is logging a few things at debug and the rest at error.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components