commons-dev mailing list archives

From ja...@carmanconsulting.com
Subject Re: Re: [Fwd: Re: [HIVEMIND] Examples Please?]]
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:59:04 GMT
Am I doing something wrong?  When I tried to run your example, I got the output contained in
the attached file.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Harish Krishnaswamy
  To: commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 9:43 AM
  Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [HIVEMIND] Examples Please?]]

  Apparently this was sent to myself :-(

  -------- Original Message -------- Subject:  Re: [Fwd: Re: [HIVEMIND] Examples Please?]

        Date:  Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:40:23 -0400
        From:  Harish Krishnaswamy <hkrishnaswamy@comcast.net>
        To:  Harish Krishnaswamy <hkrishnaswamy@comcast.net>

  Trying again without HiveMind.jar. So you will have to download HiveMind.jar also.

  Harish Krishnaswamy wrote:

    I had to strip out the jars 'cause of the size and apache servers would n't let it go
through, I kept the HiveMind jar though. So you would want to download the following jars
to the lib folder.

    commons-beanutils-1.6.1.jar
    commons-collections-2.1.jar
    commons-lang-2.0.jar