commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject [HiveMind] releases
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:51:24 GMT
I'm going to add two more features and then call it beta.

#1: Parameters for Interceptors.
#2: resource translator (translators are used for conversions during XML to Java conversion).

Since its in the sandbox, I don't believe I can or should put a release up on Apache. I think
comcast gives me some personal web site space; for the meantime I see about setting up downloads
there.

I also want to get HiveMind building under Gump soon; then I'll put together a proposal to
graduate
it into commons proper. It's mature enough now to form a real community around it. I'm beginning
open people's eyes at work as well.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components