commons-dev mailing list archives

From Vic Cekvenich <cekvenich_...@baseBeans.com>
Subject Re: [docs] Crappy build system
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:29:58 GMT
Database makes it easy to mananage. (This runs on pgSQL, which is free)
Web app makes it easy to edit, via a browser you can cut/paste etc.

Somce kind of CMS would help, and bP's goal is to be the simplest CMS
out there.
Look at Zope, Plone, PHP-Nukes.. etc.

bP is based on Struts and Tomcat 5. It goes w/ the dogdoof concept.

I could do a demo to anyone how easy it is to manage content w/it. (also
  there is an avi video in the docs).

Static pages are not static.... they change from time to time, and CMS
makes it easy.
.V