commons-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject Re: [Resources] When is the next release?
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 12:36:58 GMT
>1) The action items in STATUS.html need to be addressed. The first (Review
>Abstractions) is especially important, since we need to set the right
>"tone" for Resources before it goes out into the big wide world as an
>official release. IMNSHO, there is still some serious work needed here
>(which I'm willing to contribute to).

Is there (or can you offer) a summary of the issues?

I am using commons-resources in a modest fashion in one project now,
and it works fine for what I need, but I wouldn't claim to have used
it in a way which would have flushed out architectural limitations.

Joe

Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com
http://blog.germuska.com
"If nature worked that way, the universe would crash all the time."
	--Jaron Lanier