commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release of Commons Validator
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:20:03 GMT

Heh.

I always took it the other way. +1 votes from the project itself are
non-binding and +1 votes from another commons committer are binding :)

The point of the vote is to get commons community approval, before a vote
is even called every member of the particular project should be in favour
of it.

However, the rules just say that you need 3 +1 votes from any commons
committer, so when I fail to get +1 votes from non-project committers I
include those from project committers and grumble about no one caring.

Interesting difference in view :)

Hen