commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject [lang] Going forward Was: [VOTE] Release of Commons Lang 2.0 [take 2]
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:55:35 GMT

First, let's make sure we keep the subjects on topic, and keep the [lang]
there for anything other than a [VOTE].

Second, shall I tag the current changes to builder/ and lang/ changes.
Unsure if it was all just javadoc chances. Guess I should dig through a
changelog :) Assuming I do, should I go ahead and tag these to 2.0?

Hen