commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [lang] Lang 2.0 release?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:15:02 GMT

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Phil Steitz wrote:

> >>How does that look? Should we call a vote?
>
> I would fix Stephen's 1) and possibly 2), rebuild including Gary's
> recent commit addressing 3) and then call for a vote (before someone
> finds something else ;).  The javadoc on the maven site now looks fine.
>   Must have been a JDK bug.

1) .zip binary should now be binary, I'd screwed up the ant script.
2) The source packages now have a jar file in the top directory.
3) I missed one commit of Gary's, fixing his name in various places.

So, I'll rebuild again to get Gary's changes, but without the checkstyle
fixes, then call a vote.

> Should I wait until you cut the release to commit my maven build
> changes?  I notice that project.xml, maven.xml etc are included in the
> source disto.

I'll just ignore them :) The current maven stuff builds the jar, which is
the important part for that at the moment.

In a couple of hours [gotta get to work].

Hen